1. All tenants must keep their sites clean and neat at all times. Do not throw cigarette butts down on campground property.
2. 10:00 p.m. is quiet time: No loud noises and no visitors after this time. Visitors must vacate campground by 10:00 p.m.
3. The campground provides water, sewer, trash dumpster and park maintenance. People not staying in campground may not use these facilites.
4. Tenants of long term stay must have all wires, hoses and cables on the gravel portions of their site. GRASS AREAS MUST BE CLEAR OF ALL ITEMS DURING GRASS MOWING SEASON.
5. All alcoholic beverages must be kept on tenants own site and in an undisclosed container. NO LOUD NOISES, FOUL LANGUAGE OR INTOXICATED BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED.
6.Tenants with pets must have them on a leash at all times when not in owners unit and pets must not be left unattended. Tenants must immediately clean up pet droppings anywhere on the property (even in the woods). Do not allow pets to use the bathroom on another's site or in the playgound area. Pets must be kept quiet, and must not be leased to trees or any other outside object. Excessive barking or aggressive behavior will not be tolerated. No fences or pens are allowed outside.
--------PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BATH HOUSE, OFFICE OR ON PICNIC TABLES--------
7. Bicycles must be ridden on gravel areas only. Climbing on river banks is not allowed: use only desiginated access.
8. Bath house is to be kept clean and neat. Flush commodes and DO NOT leave them stopped up. Clean water off of shower
room floor. Be considerate of the next person to use the facilities.
9. No tents allowed on RV sites. All tents must be in tent sites only. Normal tent rate includes: Two adults and two children age 13 and under. Extra person: $5 per night. Maxium 4 adults per tent site.
10. ALL campground traffic has a 5 mph speed limit. Please advise all your guests to adhere to this speed limit as tenants are responsible for the actions of their guests. NO PARKING OR TURNING ON THE GRASS.
11. No more than one travel unit may be parked on any one site. No more than two vehicles per site: DO NOT park on other sites; additional parking is located outside the gate or at designated parking area. Be sure that vehicles are completely out of the road. ALL RV UNITS MUST MEET CAMPGROUND APPROVAL.
12. No RV site shall be used as a permanent place of residence. Any actions toward removal of wheels of a camper, except for temporary purposes or repair, or any actions that attemps to permanently affix a trailer to a camper space is prohibited.
13. Travel trailers must be no more than fifteen (15) years old.
14. No travel trailer or occupant of a travel trailer shall be permitted within the campground for longer than 180 consecutive days within a twelve (12( month period. (SEE MANAGEMENT)
15. All travel trailers or similar vehicles or devices shall be fully licensed and ready for highway use.
16. No business can be operated on campground premises.
17. The campground has the right to notify the tenant(s) to move out. The tenant(s) must leave the premises within a thirty(30) day period after notification from owner(s), and all fees must be paid in full.
18. Only licenesed drivers may operate any motorized vehicle, such as golf carts, scooters, etc. DRIVING OR PARKING ON GRASS IS NOT ALLOWED.
19. No changes are to be made on sites without park manager's permission, including planting flowers, shrubbery, etc. No clotheslines are allowed.
20. Rent must be paid by due date. THIS IS A PAY THEN YOU STAY FACILITY. After due date, site rate will revert back to the daily rate of $30.00 per day.
21. The management reserves the right to evict immediately, without refund, any person(s) violating any of these rules and regulations.
22.The tenant(s) accepts camping privileges with the understanding that they do hereby release the campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered tenant(s) arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
23. In case of nonpayment of rent, fines, etc. or breakage of our Rules and Regulations, you give us permission to move your
travel trailer to our storage and you agree to pay $50.00 for relocation of the travel trailer. Before the travel trailer can be
moved from storage ALL payments must be paid in full.
24. Anyone living on site may wash their personal vehicle once a month. For any other situation, there is a $5.00 charge per
vehicle. There is a $10.00 charge for washing your RV, this is to be paid up front. No outside cleaning vendors or person(s)
are allowed to wash your RV without prior notification to management.
By signing this, I agree to adhere to the above rules and regulations of Riverbreeze Campground.